Thanks for Visiting Us!

Welcome to Tinker Bear Boutique

Friday, November 7, 2008

Girraffe Print anyone?
















I couldn't refuse an offer to help a friend out, and buy her inventory.

She is getting out of the business!

So, I will have a few girraffe print bags available.
I will get them the first of next week.

This is a truly popular style right now, adding a sophisticated look to your wardrobe.

These will range from $25-$30 They come in red, blackish brown and gold.
I don't usually carry purses, so this won't happen often.
However, I do have a friend who sells the most in style, affordable purses and her link is:
Suzanne runs great deals, so check out her site for a wider variety!




First come, first serve!

No comments:

Join our mailing list, or book a party!!!

Name:
Email Address:
Mailing Address:
How did you hear about us?
What do you want to see more of from us?

create form