Thanks for Visiting Us!

Welcome to Tinker Bear Boutique

Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm So Excited, and I just can't hide it!

I am soooooo excited to introduce you to two new sites, both run by me!!!!!

My mom has ventured into the boutiquing world, and is now the proud owner of:

POSH And PAMPERED PETS!!!!

With my help, she carries the CUTEST clothing, collars, pendants, hair clippies and more, for your 4 legged friends!!!

Please check out her blog, you will be seeing her at show near you, really soon!!!


My newest baby, is a new site, to help promote my friends, and some of the great items I find at local boutiques.
This blog is Tinker Bears Favorite Things!
I pick out who and what I like most.... I will also try and keep the vendors and customers up to date on my shows and others as well!
Check out that site, to see some up and coming vendors and their great, unique items!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm totally still planning on your Spooktacular Boutique and the Christmas Event. Let me know when you start booking those as I've got them marked on my calendar already! P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new business venture! I'm sending my Mom and Brother your way, they have pets they LOVE to pamper!

Join our mailing list, or book a party!!!

Name:
Email Address:
Mailing Address:
How did you hear about us?
What do you want to see more of from us?

create form