Thanks for Visiting Us!

Welcome to Tinker Bear Boutique

Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Products!




Alright Ladies!
I debuted these Cardigans at the Mindy Maes Market, and they sold out in the first 2 hours of being open!
Soooo, I have gone and placed another order for ya, and they will be in, next week.
How do you get one? Call me, Email me, or head out to the Trick or Treat Bootique on the 17th. These will not last, I promise~
They have Rhinestone Fleur De Lis on the front and a big one on the back. You can wear draping, or tie at the waist!
These are $30 and oh sooooo hot!

Also available are these White Fleur De Lis, burnout, long sleeved tshirts.
So light, and comfy!
Priced at $25, yes only $25!!! Get yours while I have them in stock!

Check out this hot Black long Sleeve number! Cross rhinestone details, and of course, the oh so classic BLACK!
These also only $25.

Come check us out soon, as these new items WILL NOT LAST!

No comments:

Join our mailing list, or book a party!!!

Name:
Email Address:
Mailing Address:
How did you hear about us?
What do you want to see more of from us?

create form