Thanks for Visiting Us!

Welcome to Tinker Bear Boutique

Sunday, October 11, 2009

SALE SALE SALE- My costume!!


Okay, I have been so busy today, in the shop ( garage ) marking down items.

We have men's shirts starting at $10 up to $20

Women's jackets for $5

Womens short sleeved tees starting at $5

Women's long sleeved tees starting at $10

Toe Socks with bling for $2
Regular Socks for $1

Purses as low as $10

Wallets as low as $5

Jewelry starting at $3

Legwarmers that were $10, now $5

Slippers for $5 a pair

Watches $5 and up

Kids Clothes starting at $3

Hair Clippies and Headbands $1 each

Baby bracelets $2

Binkie holders $3

Women's anklets $3

I could go on all day.... You have got to come out to the show!
These deals are good for this show ONLY! Don't miss out!

On a fun note:
I went and tried on my costume today, from Rozzi's Sweet Peas......

SO FABULOUS!!! I had an idea in my head, this is it and more!
I am going to be the best looking Snow White at the show!!!

Remember, FREE GIFT to first 50 moms

Free Trick or Treating

Free Face Painting- Balloons!

Contest, prizes and more!

THIS SATURDAY!

South Towne Expo Center, Sandy
9575 So. State St.

Check blog for fun scavenger hunt, that has PRIZES!! FREE AGAIN!!!

Tonz of great deals, especially for Christmas shopping! Stocking stuffers, YOU NAME IT!

Over 80% of my inventory is on sale!!!

No comments:

Join our mailing list, or book a party!!!

Name:
Email Address:
Mailing Address:
How did you hear about us?
What do you want to see more of from us?

create form