Thanks for Visiting Us!

Welcome to Tinker Bear Boutique

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thank you!
















Oh my gosh! Where do I even begin to start?
The show yesterday, could not have been more awesome!
I really did not expect the turnout that we had, nor even the channel 13 news showing up!
Our photographer, Stolen Moments Photography, was taking and giving out free pictures, to our little goblins. The children were all dressed up in their costumes, smiles on their faces, and eager to get some TREATS!
We had a costume designer in the house. Rozzi's Sweet Peas had the cutest costumes, for the little ones, and can I add, that the hot Snow White Costume I was wearing, was CUSTOM made for me, by Rozzi. My daughter, in her Snow white Costume was another one of Rozzi's creations! I had so many compliments, and the most common one was: " That is so unique, something you can't BUY just anywhere" How awesome is that?
We had our wonderful vendors all suited up, in the most fun, adorable and even sexy costumes.
We had a Hippie chic, a Sexy Zebra, Kethcup and Hotdog, Snow White and Grumpy, Pirates, Witches, and even an angel. The face painting that was FREE, was done by Rozzi and they even handed out balloons to the kids!
We had the music, we had SOME decor ( got asked to take most of it down ), and we even had the FUN!
With great help from our friends at the Utah Kids club, we had a TON of people come through! Do you know that if you use your Utah Kids Club card at some of our vendors booths, including mine, you get a GREAT discount? You can sign up to be a member at www.utahkidsclub.com It is around $12 a month, that is it! You get so much savings with that little card! It is beyond worth signing up for!
From Lia Sophia,Personal Training with RuthAnne, Mary Kay, Hair Clippies, Tutus, Yoli, Wild Tree, Usborne Books, Children's toys, Miche Bags, to women's and men's clothing, costumes, and home decor.
Speaking of HOME DECOR: ImagiNAYtion Creations, almost sold out in the first 2 hrs of their Spooky Holiday Decor! Lucky for our customers, she was taking custom orders and home today already getting those going!

One thing missing, that is usually at my shows : Boutique Frenzy.... Now, don't blame them, BLAME ME! They had emailed me before the show trying to get the red box out to us, and I did not see it, and did not respond. I am soooo sorry! I know a lot of you look forward to that. You see, about 2 weeks before the show, my job is to go crazy, and not read all emails, not check phone messages, and therefor, not get back to the great people who need me! Why? I am so busy running around, getting permits, shopping for decorations, getting my candy, getting paperwork lined up, filling those last booths, helping vendors, that I put some of the other important things aside. I don't think that will happen again! So sorry again, for that guys!
Just to pay my great customers back: the first person to make a comment on this post, will win a prize~ So leave, your comment here!!!
Thanks again for coming out to our AWESOME halloween show, and meeting some of my favorite people, my AWESOME vendors! They were so awesome to dress up for you, and have some fun wonderful things at their booths. That shows how much they love you, and their jobs!
We are in the works of planning something fun, kid friendly, and EXCITING for our Easter Show, and as always, will be seeing you soon, at a boutique near you.... Battle Creek Boutique, here we come next week!

Here are some pic's of some of my favorite holiday items from our show, and I will post a few pic's from the show soon!
Remember, these products are some of our vendors from the show, you can click on our Trick or Treat Bootique vendors list, to find and purchase these items!
Thanks again!

4 comments:

Baby Britches and Bows said...

Looks like the boutique was a great success! Would love to join the next one! Congrats!!!

Tinker Bear said...

You are our winner! Can you get me your email address so I can figure out how to get you your prize?
Thanks!

Kati said...

I am so glad it was great for you guys! It was so great for us! Thanks for all your hard work!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jen for all your hard work on the boutique. You try to make these events successful and want all the vendors to do well...Keep it up!
See you at Twighlight Night!

Join our mailing list, or book a party!!!

Name:
Email Address:
Mailing Address:
How did you hear about us?
What do you want to see more of from us?

create form