Thanks for Visiting Us!

Welcome to Tinker Bear Boutique

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scavenger hunt time....


Okay, so here is the deal:

I will post on my site, a hint about something. What you need to do is visit my Trick or Treat Spooktacular Bootique vendors sites, and then come back, place a comment with the answer.

The first person to answer correctly, will win a prize. That easy.

Now, if you are local, you can come pick up your prize at my house, or at the Trick or Treat Bootique. If you are NOT local, I will mail out a little something for ya!
( Don't forget to include your email address in your comment, so I can get with you on the prize info )

Soo, let the games begin....

Show vendors are not allowed to participate , sorry people!


Which one of my vendors makes the product in the picture above?
How much does it cost?

That is two questions.... get surfing!!

4 comments:

Tinker Bear said...

Thanks Jennifer!
One more chance for others....

Shawnte said...

Such cute stuff at inaginaytion creations! I need to get some fall decor from them! I hope I win :) the Witch letters are $25

Shawnte
taterbugjuice@hotmail.com

Evelin Turner said...

So fun! Imaginaytion Creations $25!!

Evelin
(info@organizedbyevelin.com)

Unknown said...

Imaginaytion Creations $25!!

Join our mailing list, or book a party!!!

Name:
Email Address:
Mailing Address:
How did you hear about us?
What do you want to see more of from us?

create form